Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from MDF (Medium Density Fibre / Supa Wood)
- Lacquered and treated for protection and durability
- The wider 350mm shelf offers a 7 cm x 1 cm rebated groove, to feed media player cables through before securing the shelf to the wall
- The groove is neatly rebated in such a way that should the shelf not be used for media cabling, it will not impair the aesthetic decorative use of the shelf
Maximum weight 15kg
Standard Dimensions: (Length x Height x Width)
482mm x 152mm x 350mm
440mm x 120mm x 350mm
Enclosed with product:
- 1x Floating Media Wall Unit
- 2x (4 x 35mm) Chip screws with wall plugs
- 2 x Keyslot holders secured and bevelled into the unit
- 16 x 8mm Dowel pins used to secure the sides of the unit
- Drilling Guide
- Measure the distance from the top of the key slot holders on either side of the unit.
- When happy with the position of the unit, use a spirit level to make sure that the 2 holes to be drilled are lined-up, level and straight.
- Once both holes are drilled with plugs and the screws in place, leave the screws 3-5mm spaced from the wall, to allow for hanging onto the key slot holders.
- Position the wall unit over the 2 screws to mount.
Here's a valuable tip:
When drilling the holes, angle your drill 1-2 degrees upward i.e. drill slightly down into the brick. When mounting the wall unit, the natural weight of the unit will compensate and result in a perfectly flush wall unit.