Floating Shelf 3-Piece Sets – 200mm Wide
Features and Benefits:
Solid pine shelves manufactured from 100% Kiln dried South African pine
Lacquered and treated for protection and durability.
(DIY instructions and template, with fittings enclosed)
Maximum weight 15kg per shelf
Standard size: (Thickness x Width)
- 30mm x 200mm
Standard lengths per 3-Piece Set:
Colour range with Selling Price:
- Raw x 3 lengths (440 + 600 + 900) Price: R1127.00 VAT Incl
- Black x 3 lengths (440 + 600 + 900) Price: R1305.00 VAT Incl
- White x 3 lengths (440 + 600 + 900) Price: R1330.00 VAT Incl
Enclosed with product:
3 x 100% SA Pine Floating Shelves in selected colour of choice
3 x Drilling Guides (1 for each shelf), to mark the holes to be drilled;
6 x 75mm T-Brackets welded onto 5mm wall plates;
12 x (6x45mm) Nail-In-Anchors with wall plugs;
MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS with SOME VALUABLE TIPS:
1. Position the enclosed "Drilling Guide" (DG) where you wish to mount the shelf. Once done, use a piece of tape or adhesive to secure the "DG" onto the wall.
2. Use a spirit level to make sure that the "DG" is straight / level.
3. Drill holes into the wall as indicated on the "DG" & remove once done.
...WHEN DRILLING THE 4 HOLES, ANGLE YOUR DRILL 1-2 DEGREES UPWARD i.e. DRILL SLIGHTLY DOWN INTO THE BRICK - WHEN MOUNTING THE SHELF, THE NATURAL WEIGHT OF THE SHELF WILL COMPENSATE AND RESULT IN A PERFECTLY FLUSH FLOATING SHELF...
...WHEN MOUNTING THE T-BRACKET WALL PLATES, MAKE SURE THAT THE 2 HOLES ON THE WALL PLATE ARE POSITIONED AT THE TOP OF THE WALL PLATE, NOT THE BOTTOM - THIS STABILIZES THE WALL PLATE AGAINST THE WALL...
4. Place metal T-brackets over the holes drilled, then insert the nail-in anchors with their plugs, through the T-brackets into the holes drilled.
...DO NOT PUT THE WALL PLUG INTO THE HOLE FIRST - SCREW THE NAIL-IN-ANCHOR INTO THE WALL PLUG AND THEN SLIDE THEM BOTH THROUGH THE T-BRACKET HOLES, INTO THE HOLES DRILLED IN THE WALL. NOT DOING THIS COULD RESULT IN THE SHELF BEING SEMI-FLUSH WITH THE WALL...
5. To test positioning, gently push the shelf onto the brackets. If correct, remove the shelf and hammer in the nail-in anchors. Once done, re-mount the shelf - stand back and admire your handy work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.