WHY NOT ADD to your SELF-DESIGNED and CREATED DIY SHELF-SET?
Initially you buy the base plate 600mm (L) that inlcudes the 1 x (190x200x30mm) floating shelf.
You can then buy 1 or 2 additional (190x200x30mm) floating shelves to make up the full set.
Optional: You can keep adding to the top/bottom by buying a 300mm (L) extension piece and then adding (190x200x30mm) floating shelves to extend the set according to your own design.
Features and Benefits:
- Functional and versatile
- Manufactured from 100% kiln-dried SA pine
- Lacquered and treated for protection and durability
- Designed to allow for extension pieces on top or bottom
Enclosed with initial product:
- 1x 300mm Wall Plate
- 2x Nail-in-anchors (4 x 35mm)
- 2x Key slot holders secured and beveled into the wall plate
- Drilling Guide
Instructions for the wall plate extension/s:
- By now you would have successfully mounted the wall plate and are ready to add 1, 2 or 3 190mm floating shelves
- You are now ready to extend the plate by purchasing additional 300mm long extensions separately, with or without additional 190mm Castle Floating Shelves
- Extensions can be positioned above and/or below the wall plate
- Extensions give you the choice of adding as many shelves as you like