Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from 100% kiln-dried SA pine
- Lacquered and treated for protection and durability
Standard size: (Thickness)
- 280mm half-arc
Maximum weight 5kg
Enclosed with product:
- 1x Floating Corner Shelf
- 2x Mounting brackets
- 4x 4x45mm chip screws with wall plugs
- Drilling Guide
- Fold the enclosed Drilling Guide (DG) on the dotted line & then position the “DG” in the corner of the wall where you wish to mount the shelf.
- Once done, use a piece of tape or adhesive to secure the "DG" onto the wall.
- Use a spirit level to make sure that the "DG" is straight / level.
- Drill holes into the wall as indicated on the "DG" & remove once done.
- Secure the 2 x metal brackets in place - making sure that the lip of each bracket is at the top (this lip slides into the corner shelf on either side).
- Once both brackets are secure, you are ready to mount your corner shelf.
Here's a valuable tip:
When drilling the holes, angle your drill 1-2 degrees upward i.e. drill slightly down into the brick. When mounting the shelf, the natural weight of the shelf will compensate and result in a perfectly flush corner shelf.