Floating Corner Shelves – 280mm Diametric
Features and Benefits:
Manufactured from 100% Kiln dried South African Pine
Lacquered and treated for protection and durability.
(DIY instructions and template, with fittings enclosed)
Standard size: (Thickness)
- 280mm Half-arc
Maximum weight 5kg
Enclosed with product:
1 x Floating Corner Shelf
2 x Mounting Brackets
4 x 4x45mm Chip Screws with Wall plugs
1. Fold the enclosed "Drilling Guide" (DG) on the dotted line & then position the “DG” in the corner of the wall where you wish to mount the shelf.
2. Once done, use a piece of tape or adhesive to secure the "DG" onto the wall.
3. Use a spirit level to make sure that the "DG" is straight / level.
4. Drill holes into the wall as indicated on the "DG" & remove once done.
5. Secure the 2 x metal brackets in place - making sure that the lip of each bracket is at the top (this lip slides into the Corner shelf on either side).
6. Once both brackets are secure, you are ready to mount your Corner shelf.
HERE’S A VALUABLE TIP:
WHEN DRILLING THE HOLES, ANGLE YOUR DRILL 1-2 DEGREES UPWARD i.e. DRILL SLIGHTLY DOWN INTO THE BRICK - WHEN MOUNTING THE SHELF, THE NATURAL WEIGHT OF THE SHELF WILL COMPENSATE AND RESULT IN A PERFECTLY FLUSH FLOATING CORNER SHELF.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.