Floating Corner Shelves – 280mm Diametric
Features and Benefits:
Manufactured from 100% Kiln dried South African Pine
Lacquered and treated for protection and durability.
(DIY instructions and template, with fittings enclosed)
Standard size: (Thickness)
- 280mm Half-arc
Maximum weight 5kg
Enclosed with product:
1 x Floating Corner Shelf
1 x Mounting Template
2 x Mounting Brackets
4 x 4x45mm Chip Screws with Wall plugs
1. With the 2 metal brackets in place i.e. attached to the corner shelf, place the shelf against the wall in the desired position.
2. Using a spirit level to ensure the shelf is level and straight, draw a pencil line along the top of the shelf - on either side.
3. Now lie the shelf flat against the LEFT wall (with both metal brackets in place), slightly below the pencil lines.
4. With a pencil, mark where the holes need to be drilled.
5. Repeat the same procedure when drilling the holes in the RIGHT wall.
6. Once both brackets are secure, you are ready to mount your Corner shelf.
A VALUABLE TIP:
WHEN DRILLING THE HOLES, ANGLE YOUR DRILL 1-2 DEGREES UPWARD i.e. DRILL SLIGHTLY DOWN INTO THE BRICK - WHEN MOUNTING THE SHELF, THE NATURAL WEIGHT OF THE SHELF WILL COMPENSATE AND RESULT IN A PERFECTLY FLUSH FLOATING CORNER SHELF.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.