Floating Corner Shelves – 280mm Diametric
Features and Benefits:
Manufactured from 100% Kiln dried South African Pine
Lacquered and treated for protection and durability.
(DIY instructions and template, with fittings enclosed)
Standard size: (Thickness)
- 280mm Half-arc
Maximum weight 5kg
Enclosed with product:
1 x Floating Corner Shelf
2 x Mounting Brackets
4 x 4x45mm Chip Screws with Wall plugs
- With the 2 metal brackets in place i.e. attached to the corner shelf, place the shelf against the wall in the desired position.
- Using a spirit level to ensure the shelf is level and straight, draw a pencil line along the top of the shelf - on either side.
- Now lie the shelf flat against the LEFT wall (with both metal brackets in place), slightly below the pencil lines.
- With a pencil, mark where the holes need to be drilled.
- Repeat the same procedure when drilling the holes in the RIGHT wall.
- Once both brackets are secure, you are ready to mount your Corner shelf.
HERE’S A VALUABLE TIP:
WHEN DRILLING THE HOLES, ANGLE YOUR DRILL 1-2 DEGREES UPWARD i.e. DRILL SLIGHTLY DOWN INTO THE BRICK - WHEN MOUNTING THE SHELF, THE NATURAL WEIGHT OF THE SHELF WILL COMPENSATE AND RESULT IN A PERFECTLY FLUSH FLOATING CORNER SHELF.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.