Floating Media Shelf 300mm wide 3-Piece Set with Groove for Media Cables
Features and Benefits:
Manufactured from 100% Kiln dried South African Pine
Lacquered and treated for protection and durability
(DIY instructions and template, with fittings enclosed)
Maximum weight 15kg per shelf
Standard size: (Thickness x Width)
- 30mm x 300mm
Standard lengths per 3-Piece Set:
Colour range with Selling Price:
- Mahogany x 3 lengths (440 + 600 + 600) Price: R1, 388.69 VAT Incl
- White x 3 lengths (440 + 600 + 600) Price: R1, 388.69 VAT Incl
FEATURES and BENEFITS
The wider 300mm shelf offers a 7 cm x 1 cm rebated groove, to feed media player cables through BEFORE securing the shelf to the wall.
The 7 cm x 1 cm rebate groove at the back of the shelf, allows for the convenient spacing of Media cables and keeps the shelf flush with the wall.
The groove is neatly rebated in such a way that should the shelf not be used for Media cabling, it will not impair the use of the shelf.
Enclosed with product:
3 x 100% SA Pine Floating Media Shelves in selected colour of choice
3 x Drilling Guides (1 for each shelf), to mark the holes to be drilled;
6 x 75mm T-Brackets welded onto 5mm wall plates;
12 x (6x45mm) Nail-In-Anchors with wall plugs;
MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS with SOME VALUABLE TIPS:
1. Position the enclosed "Drilling Guide" (DG) where you wish to mount the shelf. Once done, use a piece of tape or adhesive to secure the "DG" onto the wall.
2. Use a spirit level to make sure that the "DG" is straight / level.
3. Drill holes into the wall as indicated on the "DG" & remove once done.
...WHEN DRILLING THE 4 HOLES, ANGLE YOUR DRILL 1-2 DEGREES UPWARD i.e. DRILL SLIGHTLY DOWN INTO THE BRICK - WHEN MOUNTING THE SHELF, THE NATURAL WEIGHT OF THE SHELF WILL COMPENSATE AND RESULT IN A PERFECTLY FLUSH FLOATING SHELF...
...WHEN MOUNTING THE T-BRACKET WALL PLATES, MAKE SURE THAT THE 2 HOLES ON THE WALL PLATE ARE POSITIONED AT THE TOP OF THE WALL PLATE, NOT THE BOTTOM - THIS STABILIZES THE WALL PLATE AGAINST THE WALL...
4. Place metal T-brackets over the holes drilled, then insert the nail-in anchors with their plugs, through the T-brackets into the holes drilled.
...DO NOT PUT THE WALL PLUG INTO THE HOLE FIRST - SCREW THE NAIL-IN-ANCHOR INTO THE WALL PLUG AND THEN SLIDE THEM BOTH THROUGH THE T-BRACKET HOLES, INTO THE HOLES DRILLED IN THE WALL. NOT DOING THIS COULD RESULT IN THE SHELF BEING SEMI-FLUSH WITH THE WALL...
5. To test positioning, gently push the shelf onto the brackets. If correct, remove the shelf and hammer in the nail-in anchors. Once done, re-mount the shelf - stand back and admire your handy work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.