Features and Benefits:
Manufactured from 16mm MDF (Medium Density Fibre / Supa Wood)
Lacquered and treated for protection and durability.
Maximum weight 15kg
Standard Dimensions: (Length x Height x Width)
(L) 482mm x (H) 152mm x (W) 350mm
(L) 440mm x (H) 120mm x (W) 350mm
Colour + Selling Price:
- Mahogany @ R647.00 VAT Incl
- White @ R647.00 VAT Incl
Enclosed with product:
1 x Floating Media Wall Unit;
2 x (4 x 35mm) Chip screws with wall plugs
2 x Keyslot Holders secured and beveled into the unit
16 x 8mm Dowel pins used to secure the sides of the unit
The wider 350mm shelf offers a 7 cm x 1 cm rebated groove, to feed media player cables through BEFORE securing the shelf to the wall.
The 7 cm x 1 cm rebate groove at the back of the shelf, allows for the convenient spacing of Media cables and keeps the shelf flush with the wall.
The groove is neatly rebated in such a way that should the shelf not be used for Media cabling, it will not impair the use of the shelf.
- Measure the distance from the top of the Key Slot Holders on either side of the unit.
- When happy with the position of the unit, use a spirit level to make sure that the 2 holes to be drilled are lined-up, level and straight.
- Once both holes are drilled with plugs and the screws in place, leave the screws 3-5mm spaced from the wall, to allow for hanging onto the Key Slot Holders.
- Position the wall unit over the 2 screws to mount.
HERE’S A VALUABLE TIP:
WHEN DRILLING THE HOLES, ANGLE YOUR DRILL 1-2 DEGREES UPWARD i.e. DRILL SLIGHTLY DOWN INTO THE BRICK - WHEN MOUNTING THE WALL UNIT, THE NATURAL WEIGHT OF THE UNIT WILL COMPENSATE AND RESULT IN A PERFECTLY FLUSH WALL UNIT.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.