FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from MDF (Medium Density Fibre / Supa Wood)
- Lacquered and treated for protection and durability
Standard sizes: (Thickness x Length x Height x Width x Qty)
- 12mm x 240mm x 240mm x 117mm x 1
- 12mm x 255mm x 225mm x 142mm x 1
- 12mm x 300mm x 300mm x 117mm x 1
Maximum weight 5kg
Enclosed with product:
- 3x Sized MDF cubes
- 2x Sawtooth hangers, fixed and neatly beveled into each cube
- 6x 4 x 35mm Chip screws with 6mm wallplugs
- Drilling Guide
- The sawtooth hangers allow for left & right spacing of the cubes.
- When happy with the positioning of the cubes, use a spirit level to make sure that the 2 holes to be drilled are lined-up, level and straight.
- Once both holes per cube are drilled with plugs & screws in place, leave the screws 2-3mm spaced from the wall, to allow for hanging onto the sawtooth hangers.
- Position the cube over the 2 screws to mount.
It's as simple as hanging a picture frame.
HERE'S A VALUABLE TIP:
When drilling the holes, angle your drill 1-2 degrees upward i.e. drill slightly down into the brick. When mounting the cubes, their natural weight will compensate and result in a perfectly flush cube.