Multi-Purpose Shelf – 200mm and 300mm Wide
Features and Benefits:
NB! PLEASE NOTE: (Prices reduced while stocks last)
The shelf is sold as a separate unit and does not include the Brackets
Manufactured from 100% Kiln dried South African Pine
Lacquered and treated for protection and durability.
Standard sizes: (Thickness x Width x Length)
- 20mm x 200mm x 600mm (Discontinued)
- 20mm x 300mm x 900mm (Discontinued)
- 20mm x 300mm x 1200mm
- Raw (Discontinued)
- Mahogany (Discontinued)
Maximum weight 15kg
Enclosed with product:
1 x Multi-Purpose Shelf
4 x 4x45mm Chip Screws with Wall plugs
…”If you have bought 2 brackets for the shelf, here are some guidelines and tips”…:
- The 2 brackets should be mounted against the wall first, before securing the shelf to the brackets.
- Using a spirit level, make sure that the 2 brackets are level and straight.
- Now lie the shelf flat on top of the 2 brackets and use chip screws to secure the shelf to the brackets – the pre-drilled holes in the brackets will match up with the pre-marked pin-holes of the shelf.
- Repeat the same procedure with both brackets.
HERE’S A VALUABLE TIP:
WHEN DRILLING THE HOLES, ANGLE YOUR DRILL 1-2 DEGREES UPWARD i.e. DRILL SLIGHTLY DOWN INTO THE BRICK - WHEN MOUNTING THE SHELF, THE NATURAL WEIGHT OF THE SHELF WILL COMPENSATE AND RESULT IN A PERFECTLY FLUSH SHELF.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.