Please Note: The shelf is sold as a separate unit and does not include the brackets.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from 100% kiln-dried SA pine
- Lacquered and treated for protection and durability
Standard sizes: (Thickness x Width x Length)
20mm x 300mm x 1200mm
Maximum weight 15kg
Enclosed with product:
- 1x Multi-Purpose Shelf
- 4x 4x45mm Chip screws with wall plugs
If you bought 2 brackets for the shelf, here are some guidelines and tips
- The 2 brackets should be mounted against the wall first, before securing the shelf to the brackets.
- Using a spirit level, make sure that the 2 brackets are level and straight.
- Now lie the shelf flat on top of the 2 brackets and use chip screws to secure the shelf to the brackets – the predrilled holes in the brackets will match up with the premarked pinholes of the shelf.
- Repeat the same procedure with both brackets.
HERE'S A VALUABLE TIP:
When drilling the holes, angle your drill 1-2 degrees upward i.e. drill slightly down into the brick. When mounting the shelf, the natural weight will compensate and result in a perfectly flush shelf.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.