MDF (Medium Density Fibre / Supa Wood) 12mm Combination-Cubes.
Lacquered and treated for protection and durability.
Standard sizes: (Thickness x Length x Height x Width x Qty)
- 12mm x 255mm x 480mm x 142mm x 1
- 12mm x 270mm x 270mm x 117mm x 2
Maximum weight 5kg
Enclosed with product:
3 x Sized MDF Cubes
2 x Sawtooth Hangers, fixed and neatly beveled into each Cube
6 x 4 x 35mm Chip screws with 6mm Wallplugs
- The “sawtooth” hangers allow for left & right spacing of the cubes.
- When happy with the positioning of the cubes, use a spirit level to make sure that the 2 holes to be drilled are lined-up, level and straight.
- Once both holes per cube are drilled with plugs & screws in place, leave the screws 2-3mm spaced from the wall, to allow for hanging onto the "sawtooth" hangers.
- Position the cube/s over the 2 screws to mount.
(It's as simple as hanging a "picture frame")
HERE’S A VALUABLE TIP:
WHEN DRILLING THE HOLES, ANGLE YOUR DRILL 1-2 DEGREES UPWARD i.e. DRILL SLIGHTLY DOWN INTO THE BRICK - WHEN MOUNTING THE CUBES, THEIR NATURAL WEIGHT WILL COMPENSATE AND RESULT IN A PERFECTLY FLUSH CUBES.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.